As en eco-conscious company, we are fully committed to sustainability in all we do. We are thrilled that our “Perfectly Imperfect Program”, aka “PIP”, first introduced in 2017 has been a well received success. With this program you have an opportunity to purchase our products at discounted prices for the reasons of having various imperfect appearances. Depending on the condition of the jars / bottles / products, discounts range from 10% to 25%. PIP prices are adjusted depending on the condition of the item (note, if you no longer see discounted price on the PIP product, it means it has sold out for now)
As always, products offered via PIP are made fresh, maintaining the same high standard of efficacy as entire MAHALO collection.
We have many creative ways of recycling our jars, but on occasion we receive large numbers of jars that were either damaged in shipment or in production, so instead of recycling them, we’d rather have them being loved by you.
What “imperfections” you might see:
• incorrect laser engraving on a jar (this will be remedied with purple sticker indicating the correct product inside)
• logo engraved on an angle
• other improper laser engraving
• deep cracks on bamboo jar (generally around 1mm)
• bamboo jar in perfect condition, but the product inside has been incorrectly filled (same fresh product as we offer via regular retail)
• color of the infusion does not match our allowed “nature-driven” color variation. Product color is either too dark, or too light.
How it Works:
We announce to our newsletter subscribers when and what products. The quantities are limited, so they sell on first come basis. No code is required for the PIP program. See below what products are available with PIP. If you do not see your desired product listed, it is currently not available through this offer.
If you are not able to add product to card, and are seeing “read more”, the product has sold out from the PIP.
Check again in a little while.
NOTE: Currently available PIP The RARE INDIGO balm has a darker purple brown shade due to botanical infusion, and doesn’t meet our visual product standards. The formula, performance and ingredient efficacy is of the same high quality.